Facilities and Specialities
We are proud to say that we have a one to one relationship with each and every child. Every teacher in our school knows about every student in our school. There is no limitation that the teachers would take care of only their assigned class. The teachers go one step forward to talk to and attend to the child in any class if need be. Personal care for each and every child is one big speciality of our school.
At our school, we believe that combining academics with personality development activities will contribute a lot towards a well groomed individual. Keeping this in mind, we give a holistic approach towards the growth of the child. The following activities are included as part of our curriculum.
- Yoga: The day begins with Yoga for the child. Simple Yogasanas are taught to improve the concentration, memory and briskness to warm up for the day.
- Karate: Knowledge of self defence has become imperative in today’s world. At our school, we teach Karate as part of our curriculum.
- Dance: A relaxed mind is a productive mind. Dance is one of the finest methods for mind and body relaxation. At our school, we practice two forms of dancing: Bharathnatyam and free style.
- Handwriting: Handwriting decides part of an individual’s character. We have handwriting classes to improve the child’s handwriting.
- Spoken English: Communication has become the buzzword of today’s world. The success rate of an individual with a good command on English language is very high. So, we have included spoken English as part of our curriculum. The official language inside school premises is English. The students are taught phonetics in the class to enhance their speaking skills.
The Ball Pool is one of the most interesting areas of our school. The eye catching Korean grass mats with colourful ball pool makes the area very exciting for the kids.
We take great pride in following the slogan “No Child Left Hungry”. We provide a very nutritious, wholesome vegetarian meal for lunch at no cost. The child still has the option to bring his/ her home food for lunch, which should be a vegetarian lunch.
Commute from home to school and back is available at additional cost as applicable. The payment should be made on or before 5th of every month to avail the transport facility for that month. The child can also use his or her own transport for school.
We have our very own library at our school. The students can borrow books from our school library, take it to their home, read it and return it to the school library after a week.
Library card will be issued to the students at the beginning of the academic year. Students are allowed to borrow 1 book at a time using this library card.
Clean, Standard and Quality drinking water is provided to children for drinking purpose. However, the students are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
A health card will be issued to every student to record the observed health conditions of the student at the school premises.
Free periodical medical check up is done for the children by our Physician. In addition, free consultation with the physician is provided during working hours or on need basis.
If a child falls sick/ incurs any injury, immediate first aid action will be given to the child and the parents will be intimated to immediate effect.
Also, Polio drops is facilitated, if required.
All the notebooks and stationery required for the child for the academic year will be provided by the school. The list includes
- Pencil Erasers/ Sharpeners
- Crayons/ Colour Pencils/ Sketch Pens/ Markers
- Ruler/ Geometry box (if needed)
Every year, we celebrate Sports day and Annual day with great enthusiasm.
The need for keeping good health is fostered to the students through sports activities. The students of our school take part in the events with a true sportsman spirit.
Every Annual day at our school is different. We choose a different theme every year and the students and teachers of our school work towards making the day memorable and nostalgic. Thus we have travelled 12 successful years and the experience has been terrific.
At our school, we joyously celebrate all the festivals (Diwali, Pongal, Karthigai, Christmas, Krishna Jeyanthi etc).
We also celebrate every child’s birthday. He/ She can wear colour dress on their special day, can bring their own birthday cake/ sweets and celebrate with their friends at school.
All the national festivals like Republic day, Independence day, Teacher’s day, Gandhi Jeyanthi and most importantly Children’s day is celebrated at school with a great zeal. Teachers take great pleasure in performing for the students on that day.
Every year, we take our students for at least five different trips. These trips not only entertain the kids with the areas of visit, they also foster individualistic as well as team spirit, inculcate a sense of discipline by listening to the teacher, feeling a sense of togetherness and caring for others and also educate about our society and environment.
The child has the option to avail the after care facility provided by the school at additional cost as applicable. The following shall be taken care for the child availing after care:
- Evening Tiffin
In addition, the child can avail the following facilities within the school premises at additional cost.